Monday, August 9, 2010

Lifestyles of a Busy Bee

If you want to be my friend you will have to take a number and wait in line lol. Today I signed up for a creative writing course at The Living Arts Centre (so stay tuned for better blogs) as well as cooking classes at Liaison College! I will also be joining a dodgeball team (ouch), registration opens Aug 14. What a wonderful life! Oh! and tonight I am going fishing again. Since I bought my rod, I have been out fishing twice and each time have caught a fish. I'm hoping to go three for three tonight.

This past weekend was the Toronto Festival of Beer. Nothing is better than thousands of people roaming around a park all drunk. It was awesome! I had never been to beer fest before and now I am wondering why. I will definitely be back next year. Good beer and great friends make fun times!  

1 comment:

  1. I want to do those things too! Need a better job first though.

    ReplyDelete