Monday, August 23, 2010

Facebook Games Are Addicting - Part 2

WOW! I am officially a big nerd with a facebook app obsession! Tiki Resort is like crack! I can't get enough of it... I have levelled up at an amazingly fast rate over the past week. I am now realizing that I require more neighbours in order to upgrade some of my attractions. In an attempt to gain more neighbours, I have:
1) Gotten my cousin and friend to sign up (neither of them care to play)
2) Sent out numerous requests to most of my facebook friends (which I'm sure have all been ignored)
AND..........
3) Sadly, created two fake facebook accounts (this has been most successful!)
To go further into depth about number 3, it required a lengthly process. First I had to create email accounts for my fake friends. Then I went into facebook and created accounts for them as well as added a picture ( a random picture of someone off the internet). Once that was complete I had to request my own friendship. This required logging in and out of accounts to request and accept friendships. Once I had my "new" friends, I added the Tiki Resort app and requested they be my neighbours. I was proud of myself and excited that I could now upgrade a couple off attractions on my island. I attempted to create more than two fake facebook accounts but guess what? Facebook is smart. It knew what I was doing and would not let me create any more accounts :(
Anyway so I guess it goes to show I have a bad obsession with this game if that is what I am willing to do. I wonder if the novelty of it will wear off one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment