Friday, August 27, 2010

Some Very "Interesting" Pictures

I was looking online for weird pictures. Here are some that I found.
I don't know if this is even possible. I think this is definitely photo-shoped. Then again, some people can do amazing things....

Eww this is just gross. I can imaging the feeling of fish against the bottom of your feet and it isn't good! The ought to give you the stinkiest feet ever. 


                                       
Ok. What is this? The little ones are kind of cute??


                                                     
This is one of the weirdest stuffed animals I have ever come across. I love stuffed animals maybe even these two.... 


                                                    
Very interesting. I want some. I would love to see what kind of reaction I could get from wearing these out one night!


                                        
Last but not least my favourite. I love this sign. I guess the first part is indicating where you put the toilet paper but the best part is the "NO DOUBLE DECKERS"! I love this. I didn't know until recently what a double decker is let alone that people actually do this. I love that they made a sign for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment